Friday, September 9, 2011

School year

Okay so for school this year I am doing a Biology and Writing class through an online high school called Williamsburg Academy. For my writing class we have to write 10 mintues every day. So since I am having to do that I thought, "Why not get a blog so every one else can see what I'm writing about?" So here I am going on and on and on about how I am supposed to be writing. I might also write poems once in a while or a short short here or there, but for the most part I will probably just write about what is going on in my life and what I am up to. So I hope my life doesn't bore you to much. If anyone ever has any idea's on what I can write a short story or a poem about I would be happy to hear them, because I am ALWAYS looking for new things to write about. Oh and if I do end up writing a lot of poems and short stories this year I will probably make another blog just for those, but for now they will just post them here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment