Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy busy day

Okay so today wasn't really all that busy no matter what the title says. I mean I didn't do toooo much. But today my neighbor came over and him and my dad cut down about 15 trees and so I had to help clean up that mess and burn the branches and stuff. But you see I couldn't help very well because this morning my sister Danielle decided to stand about 5 feet away from me cause she must have known that I would stub my toe on her foot and jam it really bad, cause that is what happened. I couldn't walk very well today but oh well. And today I was also sick and could hardly talk but yeah.... Ummmm oh yeah! My cousin Shianne spent the night yesterday night so we had fun yesterday. And yesterday was also my dads birthday, so we surprised my dad and invited my uncle Andy to dinner last night and we all had a blast! Sorry that I am just jumping all over the place. It's just some times I get distracted by one thought then that leads to another so I'm always thinking about a whole bunch of random things. Well... That was kind of all I really did today. Talk to ya'll tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment