Monday, September 12, 2011

MacDonald's play place

Okay so every school day me and a whole bunch of friends and other high school kids in my church go to what is call seminary. And this starts at 6:30am and goes till 7:20am. And we take turns driving to and from every week. So this week was my moms turn, and normally we will go home right after. But so today afterwards we went to MacDonald's and got breakfast. And so we ordered our food and waited. Then after we got our food we went and sat down.... IN THE PLAY AREA ROOM! And it was all my mothers idea. So we start eating and Tucker (the guy whom I think is a HUGE jerk, which he is) asked "Can I go in the play set" and my mom (whom which I am pretty sure wad kidding!) laughed and Said "sure just don't get us kicked out." so he takes off his shoes and asks Cody, Caity, and Forrest if they would like to go in with him and they say sure and take their shoes off. So here you have these 4 teenagers going in the play set and Lyssa and I look at each other in horror cause we both has the image of them getting stuck in the tubes. So they are playing in it and sliding down the slide then going back in. Then this lady that works there comes on with a broom looks at them playing in there gives them a weird look, turns to my mom gives her a weird look then goes back to sweeping then leaves. So then a couple minutes later Caity's brother Cameron texts her and I tell her and shes like "im over here." so I'm trying to find her and I'm like "where?!?" and she said "In the space ship!" and by this time Lyssa and I are confused because. So I finally find her and then as we are about to leave Forrest decides that he had to go to the bath room so he asks me to hold his smoothy, and let me tell you leaving his smooth with two girls wasn't a very good idea cause as soon as he was in the bath room Caity took the smoothy from me a took a sip then we went to the car and when Forrest got there I handed him his smoothy and Caity was like "Your smoothy tastes very good." and he turns around and yells "You drank my smoothy?!?!" and in a calm voice she replies "Yes, yes I did." lol. Okay so my story wasn't really funny, but whatever, I already warned you that my life is very boring. So it's your fault for reading this. Okay well I'm gonna go now and sleep.. Or do my school. OOOOOR I could sleep, AND do my school! "Is that even possible?", you ask. Well I guess I will find out! Good bye to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment