Monday, September 26, 2011

Ridiculousness

Okay so today I worked on my biology for about 9 hours. It was insane!!! And now I have a pounding headache from all the information that I took in today. Lol. Seminary went pretty well. I think Forrest and I might be friends again... Not quite sure though. But I'm not really mad at him any more. Tyler is doing much better and seems to be MUCH happier! :D I'm not sure what to do about Forrest and Magen though. I really hope they can work out there problems and just go back to being friends. Blaaaahhh I am FREAKING out right now! Tomorrow in biology I am supposed to be doing a presentation, and I am kind of scared! Eeeeeep! I hope I don't mess up! That would be terrible! Mom says that I will do fine though. I hope she is right! Okay well I gotta go to bed. Night! :)

----
Dance 4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment