Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boring boring boring day

Okay so today I did school till about 5:00 then I ate dinner mowed the yard and then Sabrina and Kali came over and we took them to dance with us. So I got there and Renaye was acting kind of weird, and I'm still not sure why, so we didn't really hang out because she kept walking away. So then hip hop started and we danced, blah blah blah. We learned a few new moves that are super fast and I hope I can remember. Then after dance we brought Kali with us and went over to the Middle school and dropped Kali off at the ice rink. Then we went inside the middle school and did judo and I got a HUGE headache and can hardly breath. And then I drove home, took a shower and now I am sitting on my bed bored and tired and kind of depressed. Yeah well that's my day for you, so yeah good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment