Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just be you

Okay so I found this picture quote thing, and I find it very inspirational. To me it means that I need to us my time wisely, have fun, mess around, be serious, be my self, make a change, and just be the best me that I can be. I realize that I need to be me because everyone else is taken. So what if I stand out? That's just me! I love to be silly, and laugh till I cry. But most people find that rude. The people in this world are way to up tight. They take things WAY to seriously. The world doesn't seem to know what the word "Fun" means. Its sad. I feel sorry for all those people who don't know how to laugh or have fun. I encourage all of you to just be your self, follow your on trends and styles, not the worlds. Be your self. Have fun. Don't be distracted by the bad things in life. And always remember, that even when it feels like your all alone and no one loves you, you are never alone and someone always loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment