Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boring/tiring/ funish day

Okay so today I was very very bored. But I made a new friend today in writing class. His name is Jason. He is pretty cool. And I helped make him happy cause he was very sad and depressed, but by the end of class he was very happy. It makes me very happy that I could makes someones day better. :) so after writing class I did the rest of my boring school that I hate *cough* math and AK history. Then we went to town and picked up my friend Denali from her house. Then we went and got me faery wings for being a faery for halloween! :D then we came home and were messing around for a little then these 5 little kids came over and we had to babysit them. After they left Nali and I got on Facebook and I got to talk to her friend Kobi. He's pretty cool. And very understanding. Then we had to get off the computer and now we are laying on our beds chillin'. Okay well that was my day for you! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment