Thursday, September 15, 2011

Loooooooooooooooong day

Okay so today was a SUPER long day for me, just like all my Tuesday's and Thursday's. But so today I got up at 5:45 called Forrest to make sure he was awake (cause sometimes "his alarm clock doesn't go off" lol) then I went to seminary came home took an hour nap. Then I got up did my biology homework (cause I am naughty and didn't do it the day before) then I talked on the phone with Renaye until class started then after class I spent three hours painting a picture. Then I had to do math then eat dinner then we left for judo. And in judo I was so tired that my friend Sydney pushed me a little to hard for how tired I was an my shoulder hit the mat very hard and now it really really REALLY hurts. Then I came home took a shower and got into bed. Oh and I have a very bad headache. :P but yeah so that was my looooooooooooong day. And now I am off to bed so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment