Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Roadshow! Judo competition!Dance recital!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Okay so roadshow is coming up in about three weeks!!!! And it is going to be totally awesomazing!!!!!! we started planning it tonight and it's going to be SUPER cute!!! If you have see The Game Plan, it's kind of based on that. :) there is going to be singing, dancing, comedy and love!!! Haha the guys don't seem to thrilled about it.... But I guess that's what they get for putting a bunch of girls in charge. ;) lol! So NEXT WEEK on Saturday, I have my first ever JUDO COMPETITION!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooo excited and nervous at the same time!! I don't even know if I am ready yet! I think I am aloud to do it, but I always feel like I forget every thing that I am being taught! :( I hope I do good! Payton, (my "older brother") and helen HOPEFULLY are going to come watch! Ahhhh!!!!!! :D okay and then the last thing! Drum roll please!!! *drum roll* My dance recital!!!!!! It's on December 10th!!! Now unfortunately that is the date of my December judo tournament so I am going to have to skip judo so I can do my dance. But it is still going to be TONS of fun!!! Okay well I think that is all for now! I'll try to update again tomorrow! Love you guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment