Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chelsea

Wow so on October 18th it will be exactly a year since I last saw Chelsea. It doesn't seem like it's been a year, but at the same time it feels like it's been a lot longer than a year. I miss her so much. Sometimes I will be by my self, just thinking, and my mind wanders to her and then I just feel empty inside. It's terrible. I have only got to talk to her once since she left. And the only other way we are aloud to keep in touch is through letters. The only one out of my friends that even comes close to knowing what happened is Sabrina, and I'm not even sure if she knows every thing. Some times I wish that we would just talk about what happened to help me feel a little better. But we never do. So I am left alone to think about her. There's not a day that I don't miss her or think about her. She was like a sister to me. She was my best friend. We knew each other inside and out. She practically lived at my house. I saw her almost every day. Why did I have to lose my best friend? I feel empty and hollow with out her here by my side. It may not seem like I am going through any pain. Outside I may be smiling, but inside I'm slowly dying. my heart feels like it could break at any moment and boys, I have learned do not help that feeling at all. I miss her. I keep hoping she will come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment