Saturday, October 1, 2011

Football game!!!!!

Okay so tonight I went to a football game but this wasn't just any football game it's the potato bowl! And its when Wasilla and Palmer go against each other! It was a blast!! Oh and Wasilla won! I mean I really didn't care who won but I feel kind of bad for my cousins because they are on Palmer and they lost and football means a great deal to them. :\ but I guess Wasilla won fair and square. But so yeah I got to hang out with my friends Tyler, Magen and Logan! We had so much fun! And Tyler and Logan are on the pep rally thing so they got to play music there. It was pretty Cool! And I am going to see if I can go to the game that is next week! Oh and so tonight after the game there were fireworks!!!!!! They were amazing!!!! I loved them! They were beautiful!!!! :D I kind of wish I go to school because when I was walking around with my friends they knew practically everyone and I only knew a couple people. I really really wish sometimes that I'mu not home schooled and that I go to school. All my friends that go to school all seems to enjoy it a lot. *sigh* never once have I been to school. It kind of makes me sad. I feel like I've missed out on a big part of my life. I mean most kids think that homeschooling would be awesome because you get to sleep in, but really I honestly think I would rather go to school because I am always bored and lonely because I have no one to talk to or see besides my family. I mean I know at school you don't really get to talk all that much but at least you get to see your friends, where as the only time I really ever see friends Is in the morning durning seminary, and even then I don't really get to talk to them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment