Sunday, October 30, 2011

I know I know, it's been a while.

Okay so I know it's been a long while since I have posted but sucks to be you, jk. ;) okay so my week was very crazy and I am now exhausted. So all day Monday I was studying for a test that I have this week. Then Tuesday I was also studying and I had hip hop and judo. So at hip hop I got to meet the most amazing hip hop teacher EVER!!!! (Mrs. Shannon!!) lol she was SUPER hyper and energetic! Shes pretty cool and I can't wait to have her as a teacher :) then Wednesday I had library and Mutual. And Chelsea came home!!! :D then Thursday was school then in the evening Judo. Then Friday I had school then roadshow!!!!! :D it was a TON of fun, but every one kept teasing me that I had to dance with Forrest. :P then that night Chelsea stayed the night and we watched Harry Potter and talked to Forrest. :D the. Saturday morning/afternoon we went to the temple then went to sam's club for pizza! It was a bunch of fun. Then we had about an hour at home the. We had the second night of roadshow! :D I was kind of in a really bad mood though and ignoring Forrest, and Chelsea because they were keeping secrets from me and it was really annoying. But then I talked to Rachel about it and after we were done talking I was in a some what better mood (Thank you Rachel!) so we did roadshow and all that fun stuff the. I went home and slept. Then I went to church today and Magen sat with me, and do did Chelsea, and they were talking and trying to talk to me and I would some times answer back, or try to tell them to be quite. Well one of the times that I was trying to tell them to be quite my dad just happened to look over and so now he is mad at me and wants me to ditch Magen as a friend :( I can't do that! I mean I am one of the only reasons she is still alive, and I don't want to give her any more reasons to kill her self. I mean Sis. Mabel's goal for us is to try to find someone that is need of a friend or is looking for an answer to their prayer and I think that Magen is that person, and so I can't just stop being friends with her in her greatest time of need just because dad doesn't like her. I just... I don't know what to do. I feel like I could break down and start crying at any second. I am really in need of some help. I feel like things are just wrong and it makes me sad, I need guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment