Monday, March 11, 2013

My Rollercoster Ride

Guys, life is truly a rollercoster ride. At times your high and enjoying life other times you are dropping down at a very scarry height wishing for the ride to be over. But there is always that guardrail that catches you at the bottom when I don't want to go any further then it lifts you back up. This goes on for a while until the ride is finally over and you get to return home.

My weekend started out as a high ride rollercoster, then last night it suddenly turned to a steep down hill.

You know that moment when you relize that you have royally screwed up and you just wish a sorry could fix it and everything would be back to normal? Well life is no fairytale. That's not how it works. When you hurt someone they tend to be very defensive and not so forgiving...

Because of my blindness have put my relationship with my best friend on the line, and it hurts. It hurts the both of us. I want to fix it, but I have no idea how to do that. The last 12 hours has basically been on and off crying for me *wipes away tears* I can't loose my best friend for something stupid that I did and I am still trying to figure out how to fix this.

This is one of those things that makes it so you can't focus on anything. You just want to curl up and cry, so instead you just sit there half the day staring into space not thinking about a thing because you are upset and don't know what to do.

This has been my day so far.

So how are you? Better than me I hope.

XOXO,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Oh hon *hugs you* I'm so sorry. Life is hard. Like really hard, but it will get better I promise :) Just keep going. I love you! <3
    <3 Wesleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Rebecca! Keep hangin' in there and if you ever need to talk, I'm here for ya girl. Keep your chin u, k? You be rawrsome. <3

    Simmy

    ReplyDelete