Monday, February 4, 2013

Do You Care?

Ever wonder why life just doesn't seem fair sometimes? That's because it's not. No one ever said life was fair. We have only been told it will be worth it. And it will be. I've always wondered why people get so depressed. And this weekend I had the chance to get a glimps of that.

People don't see the true reason behind why someone might be shy, loud, annoying, rude, quite, smart, not so smart, upset, etc. Sometimes we need to take a step back, stop worrying about ourselves, and pay attention to the people around us. Stop judging if you don't know the reason behind why they are acting the way these people act.

I found out yesterday that some kids from my church, who I thought were loud, annoying, rude and dissprespectful, their parents are going through a divorce. Another girl in my church, she is really shy and quite, her mom recently left her, her siblings and her dad. People handle things differently. That is why we cannot judge people on how they act.

This weekend, one of my friends tried to commit suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. I know you probably think that it is a stupid reason, but read on. He thinks he will never find someone that he loves ever again, and someone that loves him back. His family didn't care that he was going to kill himself. Now that changes things, doesn't it?

It broke my heart. But because I reached out to him and helped him realize that there is a purpose in life, he is still alive and has promised to never try that again. Instead of judging and criticizing people we need to reach out to them. Help them. It honestly could save a life. I know that first hand.

Everyone is here on this earth with a divine mission from God. He has a plan for us. And he has a plan for those around us. We are all here at this time together. Are you going to waste your time judging, criticizing and bring people down, or are you going to help those around you and make them feel and realize that they are loved. Sometimes all it takes to save someone is to just let them know that you care.

I know what bullying can do to a person, I was bullied. And sometimes I still suffer from it. But I have friends that have found me, picked me up and made me confident again. I can finally stand with the help of my friends, because that is all it takes. And I bet you never expected to hear that I was bullied. So that's what I am saying. You can't judge someone especially if you don't know their past and story.  

See life really isn't fair, but by not judging and being a friend instead you can make someones life better and in a certian way, fair.

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful :) I rawrve you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really nice post. I totally agree, everyone takes ting differently and you should never be so quick to judge them.
    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete