Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yes You Can!

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.” ~ Mother Teresa



                This quote is so true. In the bible God said that he would never give us any trails that we can’t handle. It’s our choice though whether we get through them or not. There are only two things that can happen when you are having a trial in your life, you grow, learn and get stronger from it, or you let it take over your life and ruin. Personally I like the first choice better. Don’t ever give up when life gets tough and it seems like nothing will ever be right. I promise that if you stay strong and never give up it will always be worth it in the end. You have to have the desire to keeping going otherwise you won’t keep going and you won’t get stronger. I honestly like trials, at the time I don’t but when I look back at one of my trials I think “Wow that really did change me and make me stronger.” It helps me be more grateful for the things I have and my wonderful life, and my trials help bring me closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment