Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Angel

You guys, I have the most amazing mother ever. 
So today I was having kind of a rough day and so one of my friends was gonna come over to my house and hang out with me. But he called me and told me that he couldn't come because his dad was going to take him fishing instead and that he will try to come tomorrow. So trying too keep myself from cry and trying not to sound to sound too upset I told him that was fine. So of course as soon as I get off the phone I just break down and start crying because I had been really looking forward to seeing him. So I am laying on my bed crying and my mom comes in my room and sees that I am crying and she immediately comes over and asks me what's wrong and so I told her and that just started another round of tears. So my mom just sits here and holds me and talks to me trying to calm me down. And guys at that moment I seriously realized how lucky I am to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She is seriously my shinning star and I love her so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment