Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just for you.

Okay Renaye this is just for you. Post post post post post post post post. Jk ;) okay so my day today was kind of stressful and boring and tiring. So I was working on a lot of biology today because I have a test on Thursday. (wish me luck!) and I was super tired today because I woke up in the middle of the night crying because of a dream I had. (my friends and family were dying for some reason, it was HORRIBLE!) so I didnt get much sleep. The only fun part about today was that I had hip hop and judo! :D and guess what!!!! Miss Shannon is moving me to Teen Hip hop so I don't have to be with younger kids and we can do more. :D Then tonight in judo we were doing throws (which I love doing!) but when I was trying to throw my mom our ankles hit each other and now my ankle really hurts. :( but I still had fun. Okay well that was my day today. Good night!
~peace, love, happiness
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment