Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blah

Blah I was soooo tired today. So I got up went to seminary came home then had to go right back to town, so I didn't get to go back to sleep. So my dad had a doctors appointment at like 8:30 or something then I had a stupid dentist appointment at 9:30. :P (I HATE the dentist) so after that I went and worked at the library for an hour and half then went to pizza hut. (yum!) the. I came home and took a two hour nap then my mom came in my room and told me I needed to drive my neighbor to the elementary school to pick up her daughter (weird I know) then I came home and the elders came for dinner. I swear the elders love teasing me, it's terrible. :P then after dinner and a discussion my dad took me Megan and Chelsea to mutual where we were combined with the teachers (Forrest's group). So but all through out the night Chelsea and Forrest were flirting like crazy. It was terrible and it kinda really upsets me. And they kept telling each other secrets and crap. So now I am at home and kind of in a bad mood and wanting to cry, even though that really isn't a reason to cry. :\ Oh and I FINALLY got Wyatt's number. Wyatt is this kid from judo that has awesome hair and hates it when it's touched lol! :D okay well yeah that's all for now. Night!
Peace, Love, Happiness
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment