Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Some Random Thoughts

I'm sitting here at my computer drinking a nice steaming cup of hot chocolate, listening to a bit of Taylor Swift We're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way; It's miserable and magical oh yeah; Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh uh.... *clears throat* and thinking. I'm not really thinking about anything in particular, just thinking. You know those times, when you start thinking about one thing and it leads to a million other thoughts? I am having one of those days.

I am thinking about this new year and what it might have in store for me. What new oppertunities and chances I am going to have to try new things. I am hoping, no, looking forward to a fantastic year! I am looking forward to the good times that I will have this year, and even the bad times.

I think some times you can learn more from the bad times than the good if you know how to take it. But if you are even better, you can take the bad times and make them good, then you will never truly have a bad time.

I am planning on making the best of this year. I will take everything in porportion and take it as it comes. I am planning on complaining a heck of a lot less (because between you and me, I complain WAY too much).

I am wanting to find just one skill that I can learn this year, work on it and improve it to the best of my abillity. I am going to push myself to my limit probably more than once this year, but that is okay because that is how you learn, grow and test your strength.

So you want to know what I am thinking right now? "Bring it on 2013!"

No comments:

Post a Comment